Monday, January 24, 2011

Starting A Blog.....

This Blog has been a long time coming... I enjoy following and reading others blogs so much, and i kept saying that i would start my own...so I kept putting it on my TO DO list... and then of course something would get in the way, For example: My husband and I bought a house then just 4 months later we got pregnant with a precious baby boy Gavin, and life seemed to just fly by from there, Now my little prince is 4 months old and i just can believe it. So here i am FINALLY starting my blog. I am sooo excited to share my thoughts, my little family as it continues to grow and my endless thoughts of creativity and craftiness with all my projects and project ideas. So...... Welcome to my Blog!

Stacey Harten

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Especially interested in hearing about the interior design & craft time stuff. I'm constantly brain storming throughout the day about various decor ideas for our (hopefully) soon to be new home. I drive Matt nuts! This will be a good outlet! :)

    Great idea, Stace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe I am so Proud of you. I know you have been trying to do this for a while. I am excited to read your posts. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo excited to see this blog. You are AWESOME love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited!!! It's going to be great!

    ReplyDelete